We did this last year, and our readers loved it. So we've put together a new check list for food allergy parents in 2016!
NEW YEAR CHECKLIST FOR FOOD ALLERGY FAMILIES
2. Register your email at the Food & Drug Administration so you don't miss any allergy alerts!
3. Download the Ibotta App so you can save on allergy-friendly and healthy groceries this year.
4. Apply at Rare Patient Voice and earn $5 just for signing up. Get paid to take allergy surveys.
5. Print free food allergy printables including ingredient lists, babysitter sheet, & anaphylaxis plan
6. See if there is a FARE (Food Allergy Research & Education) Walk happening near you in 2016!
7. Check expiration dates on allergy meds. See if you qualify for $0 copays on Epi-Pen.
8. Look on Amazon for a children's book about food allergies to share with your child.
9. Scour website and FB pages of your favorite allergy-free companies for coupons. Even call! Ideas: Enjoy Life, So Delicious, Daiya, Go Veggie!, Tofutti, Bold, Tofurkey, and more!
10. Check out Allergic Living, subscribe to their newsletter, and order their magazine.
This post may contain affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!